Some things to Remember

So it's time to document some of the crazy things that I have been doing that have been making Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot. It is the end of May and I will be 4 in August. Here are some of the things I have been up to: - Sitting in a restaurant: Mom: "Bridget, take a bite of your chicken" Bridget: "Mom, I've got a deal for you..." - Song creation: I'm still writing plenty of songs these days that make absolutely no sense but I love to belt them out at the top of my lungs. - I'm starting to really read more and more books on my own. I read Little Bear today with Mommy's help. Pretty soon I'll be reading to Amelia! I can even read my Cinderella book all by myself. - I can count by tens to 100. - I can count backwards from 20. -I'm princess obsessed. When i go to the library the only books i want to check out are princess related. I love to re-enact all of the princess stories. I am Sleeping Beauty and then I ask Mommy and Daddy "Who you gonna be?. When they tell me their character I say "No, Mommy who you gonna be?" until they finally pick the character I want them to be. I still wear princess dresses all day. I love to play Pretty, Pretty Princess. Sometimes I wear my tiara all day. -I make up stories all the time and they always start " Once upon a time in a far away land lived a princess..." -I am also obsessed with doing a 100 piece Belle puzzle. I do it every day and I can complete it more quickly everyday. It's gotten so easy for me that I have started to try to complete it without backwards without the picture.

No comments: