I have been ready to start school for a while now. I've been asking Mommy and Daddy when I could go and now that I am a big girl, I can! I started at Christ Presbyterian Preschool in September and I love it! My teachers are Mrs. Garrett and Mrs. Heck. My favorite friends in my class are Natalie, Lily and Meadow. Now that it is December I am getting really good at coloring in the lines, I know all my numbers, letters, letter sounds and can spell many words on my own. I can make the letter H, O, T, L, S and B pretty well on my own but I am getting really good at tracing any letter. I love to do activity books, dot to dots, mazes and I can now color in the lines. Don't worry, I'll attach a picture soon of my artwork! But, I love school!
Starting School
I have been ready to start school for a while now. I've been asking Mommy and Daddy when I could go and now that I am a big girl, I can! I started at Christ Presbyterian Preschool in September and I love it! My teachers are Mrs. Garrett and Mrs. Heck. My favorite friends in my class are Natalie, Lily and Meadow. Now that it is December I am getting really good at coloring in the lines, I know all my numbers, letters, letter sounds and can spell many words on my own. I can make the letter H, O, T, L, S and B pretty well on my own but I am getting really good at tracing any letter. I love to do activity books, dot to dots, mazes and I can now color in the lines. Don't worry, I'll attach a picture soon of my artwork! But, I love school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment