In October we went to Charlotte to go and visit Uncle Marc, Aunt Shannon, Katie and Zachary. It was Katelyn's birthday weekend and we had so much fun. We went to the Lazy Five Ranch and got to feed all kinds of different animals, even giraffes! We also had so much fun riding bikes outside. Aunt Shannon drew roads on the driveway and we pretended one area was a restaurant, one was a car wash and one was a gas station. I could have played outside all day....oh wait, I did!
Then there was my favorite part, Katie's birthday party. She took a group of girls to a dress up party. We got our nails done, make up done, we go to choose a princess dress, a tiara, jewelry, shoes, and a purse. Then we had a 3 course tea party! It was amazing. A girl's dream. I think I know what I want to do for my next birthday party. Am I four yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment