We've been busy this summer and pictures are soon to follow but here are some fun stories for you in the meanwhile:
When we went to the Outer Banks with the Campbells and the Glasers, I got to sleep in a big girl bed for the first time. I shared a room with Brycen. When we went to bed, he was calling my name "Bridget....Bridget...Bridget". I was very quiet under the blankets on my bed and then finally I peeked out and said "I think I like to sleep at night."
I been making up all kinds of fun words including "the fayggie, fayggies". And out of the blue, sometimes I just shout, "Coconuts!" and then just giggle and laugh.
It is just before my third birthday and I finally got to start sleeping in a toddler bed. I lovedthe freedom to get up anytime I want. so now I am up at all hours of the night and started not taking naps, to mom and dad's dismay! They're hoping it's just a phase!
I love to take care of my dolls but yesterday I walked my dolly over to the corner and sat her down. When Mommy and Daddy asked what I was doing I told them "My baby had to go to time out. She wasn't listening to me."
No comments:
Post a Comment