A very Blessed Mommy

So as Bridget's mom I have to just take a minute to tell the world how much I am in love with my family! Seumis and I tell each other every night how blessed we feel that God brought Bridget into our lives. But now that Bridget has become such a talker, I have yet another reason to thank God for her. She has recently begun to tell us "I love you" over and over and over again. Just yesterday, she must have told me "I love you Mommy...Mommy I love you!" over 40 times throughout the day. She says it sitting in the back seat of the car, at dinner, and even we are just playing. What an incredible Love she is! Last night, putting her to bed is a moment I never want to forget. I sat in her rocking chair, saying prayers and singing her some songs before bed. She said "I love you so much Mommy" and just rubbed my cheeks gently. God has gone above and beyond anything I could have ever asked or dreamed when he designed her for our family! Bridget, Daddy and I love you more than we could ever put into words. You are a little piece of Heaven right here in our arms and you fill my heart with joy every day!

No comments: