It's March, I'm over 2 and 1/2 now and Mommy and Daddy thought I should share with you some of the things that I say because it makes them laugh and they thought it would make you smile too!
When asked if I’d like a snack I say “No thanks…I’m good.”
I loved to pretend to read books. I love to read The Christmas Story. When I read each page I say "We didn't know how". I turn the page and say "We didn't know how" and so on. Mommy's not sure where I got that as that is not a single one of the words in the story!
Instead of "forget", I always say I "get-for" the puzzle or I "get-for" the toy.
When I sit in the back of the car, I always say “I need somethin’ “ but when asked what I need I just say again…”I NEED somethin’ “ over and over.
I love to sing the ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle at the top of my lungs until they are almost unrecognizable! But other favorites that I love to sing are Jesus Loves Me, the Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and we won't bore you but lots more!
My Development Stepping Stones!
-Still loving to read! I have memorized the book “The Perfect Dress” and love to read it over and over to anyone who will listen!
- I can now recognize all of my upper and lower case letters
-I know a word that goes with each letter. I say “B is for Bridget, F is for frog, Y is for Yak, I is for Iguana and lots more!
- I love to count. Up to ten I do really well, it's past that it gets a little confusing. I say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,16,19, 20!
-I can spell my name almost perfectly! Sometimes I spell it with 2 t’s instead of one! Oops!
- My favorite movie of all time is Barbie as Rapunzel!
No comments:
Post a Comment