I turned two years old on August 15th! I had a great birthday party at Burke Lake park. Everybody came to help celebrate including all of my grandparents, my Uncle Sean, Connor and Braden, Aunt Marg, Adrienne and Jason, Suzanne, Phil, Jo and Hank, Shannon, Chris and Ashley! Did I forget anyone? Thank you all for coming and making my day so special! I had so much fun riding the carousel, eating my train cake (thanks Grandma Kathy for helping Mommy with making it!), and opening so many wonderful presents! Boy did I get spoiled! Thank you to all of you who sent me gifts even though you couldn't be at the party! I have such a great family and friends! I can't wait until my next birthday!
I'm two!!!!
I turned two years old on August 15th! I had a great birthday party at Burke Lake park. Everybody came to help celebrate including all of my grandparents, my Uncle Sean, Connor and Braden, Aunt Marg, Adrienne and Jason, Suzanne, Phil, Jo and Hank, Shannon, Chris and Ashley! Did I forget anyone? Thank you all for coming and making my day so special! I had so much fun riding the carousel, eating my train cake (thanks Grandma Kathy for helping Mommy with making it!), and opening so many wonderful presents! Boy did I get spoiled! Thank you to all of you who sent me gifts even though you couldn't be at the party! I have such a great family and friends! I can't wait until my next birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment