Dear Friends and Family,
Mommy wanted me to fill you in on all that we have been up to even though we don't have pictures for all of it. But we've been very busy. Mommy went back to work part time as a school counselor at the end of August. She was really nervous about leaving me but I having been having so much fun with my babysitter, Ms. Suzanne and her little girl Josephine who is 2 and a half. She makes me laugh and I love to chase her around. We have so much fun together and Mommy and Daddy couldn't feel more blessed to have found such a loving person to watch me.
Mommy's been busy at work on Tuesdays, Thursdays and then just a half day on Fridays. She says that she has really been enjoying seeing all of her students again and being back at school but she always looks so happy to see me when she picks me up. She must miss me a lot! Daddy has been working really hard too. He even joined the Board of Directors for the George Mason University Performing Arts and is really excited about it. I love to see him at the end of each day and just smile so big when he walks in every evening.
And me? Well I've been busy too. I've been holding onto furniture and walls to walk for a while now but I took my first steps on my own on September 30th! Before you know it I'll be running everywhere! I understand a lot. I can show you where my nose, feet, toes, ears, eyes, head, hair, mouth, tongue, teeth and belly are. I know the signs for more, all finished, bath, and milk and am babbling more and more. I especially like to pretend to talk on the phone. I can't say much yet but I keep trying. I can say mama, dada, I try to say tree, and I can woof like a doggy! I love to make messes and rearrange the tupperware cabinet.
We are going to Charleston in the middle of October to see Grandma and Grandpa Higgins and Uncle Sean and Connor and Braden and Auntie Marguerite too! I can't wait! Mommy bought my costume for Halloween. I am going to be Raggedy Ann. I promise to post pictures of it soon. Well that's it for now. I hope to see all of you soon!
Love,
Bridget
No comments:
Post a Comment