Happy Birthday to me!

I turned one on Saturday, August 15th! I even got to have two birthday parties! I celebrated first with the Bonisch Family when we were all down in the Outer Banks. It was a few weeks early but it's never too early to party, right? Then I got to celebrate again when Mommy and Daddy and I went back to the beach with our friends the Campbells and the Glasers. I got to have another cake, this time it had chocolate frosting! Yummy! I wish I could have celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa Higgins and Uncle Sean, I missed them but can't wait to see them in October!

Here I am telling everybody how old I am! Mommy and Daddy say that this year went by really fast and that I should slow down and not grow up so fast. I'm getting to be a big girl. I'm pulling up to standing now all by myself and I've started walking behind the toy walker that Mommy and Daddy got for me for my birthday! Watch out, I'll be walking all by myself soon!

No comments: