A very thankful mom


Okay Bridget, Mommy is taking over your blog just this once! I just want to tell everyone how thankful I am to be your Mommy! It's so exciting to know that you are a gift that I get to keep and I get to see you grow, learn, and mature. It's a gift I will never take for granted. I thank God for blessing me with you daily and I pray that I can make Him proud by the way that I raise you. You've already taught me so much, including that it is not about ME anymore! I love every minute of being home with you. I've been so glad that I get to be the one that reads you stories before you sleep, holds you when you're sad and makes you giggle by kissing your belly. When those moments come when I wish I had more family close by, I remember, I do have my family, right here! We are a family now and that's an incredible feeling! I love you so much!

No comments: